Overview

Over the course of the holidays while skiing I sustained a knee injury. As a result of this injury, I visited a Physiotherapist and he came to the conclusion that I had frayed my Platella Tendom. In the process of rehabilitation, this was my temporary Activity experience.

Update and Reflection

25/2/19

In light of this news, he gave me exercises in order to strengthen my Platella Tendom and keep up my fitness without further injuring my knee. He recommended that I do some upper body exercise like push-ups and chin-ups (provided my knee did not hurt getting down from the bar) to keep healthy, the exercises he gave me are as follows:

...

The special physio exercise really seems to work, especially the stretch on my quadriceps, though jumping down from the chin-up hurts my knee, so in the future, I will not do chin-ups instead to keep up my fitness I will do more push-ups.

Conclusion

Over the course of the summer season, I managed to heal my knee, and my overall fitness was not diminished greatly, despite still being affected slightly, though I expected this.