When we started to assemble our prototype we knew that it wasn’t going to be 100% accurate and it wasn’t going to look pretty. Although it had a decent amount of whip and power for its size, I do think that we could have nailed some other aspects of our prototype. The angle of release for our prototype wasn’t measured or planned, we simply just grabbed our pieces and nailed the wood together so when we tested it our firing object flew towards the ground more often than not. In our final model, we will measure everything out and plan more before assembling to ensure that our mangonel is accurate, successful and hopefully more aesthetically pleasing.