know that this project is going to be good. It will be a challenge, but it will be worth the effort and the pain. It is perhaps the best assignment I have ever been given. However, there will be really big problems such as feuds between the group and parts not being completed on time. It will be interesting to see how medieval people created siege weapons such as trebuchets and ballistas, which is the weapon my group is intent on creating a variation of. I am not very good at D&T, so I think that the process will be the hardest part of the project for me, as well as the fact that we will be using medieval tools instead of modern power tools. We have our eyes set on the ballista due to the fact that it will be far more accurate and more powerful than a trebuchet or a mangonel. However, we are considering other options, including the mangonel and onager. Finally, I know that the group dynamic will not be a problem, as I have chosen friends that I know will work well with me and each other. I look forward to doing this project.